Cortona – Superior Double Room
The Cortona Room is Large and luxurious: 47m2
Comfortably furnished with some spirited designer pieces, intimately lit and hung with original large modern paintings, Cortona room gets the early morning sun.
King sized bed under three chandeliers. Free-standing bath tub positioned for hill town views and movies. Air conditioning and Mosquito screens. Black – out blinds and external shutters. A bright bathroom with Natural materials, bespoke details. Open rain shower, non slip white sand-blasted stone floor (no box). Bathe with a view. Painted in whites, white ceiling, white stone floors, you will look good in it. Two seater sofa and rocking chair. Table for two. Long views out across the Val di Chiana via Bettolle and out at the city of Cortona and the Apennine mountains on one side. On the other, the nearby medieval hamlet Locanda L’Amorosa, it’s Cypress-lined approach and the old town of Sinalunga.
Who books it? Couples with a little one, travel-weary Aussies looking for a little R&R at the end of a long trip, honeymooners, special occasion weekends away…
Ask us about adding any adult or child bed and breakfast – especially if you are planning a 5 /+ night stay.
Services included with direct booked reservations:
- Free Drinks: Unlimited Espresso coffee, teas, bottled water, cold beers & local red wine
- Cook In: Fully equipped / partially stocked Summer Kitchen & BBQ
- Garden Food: pick Organic produce from our vegetable garden (great in high Summer)
- Laundry Service: 1 complimentary wash & line dry per 2 nights stay
Equipment / Amenities particular to this room:
- 20 MBS WiFi
- Independent Air Conditioning (controlled by you)
- Mosquito screens & black-out internal shutters on all windows
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for Italian-style cooling / atmospheric daytime shade.
- Highest quality Italian bed linen, bathrobes, towels, bath mats & beach towels byFrette
- Large open shower with sandblasted white stone draining floor
- Sanitised Spa shoes for your bathroom safety and comfort
- Bath tub by Mattheus Thun
- Hairdryer with diffuser attachment & shower cap.
- Shampoo+conditioner, hand wash, shower gel, body cream & bubble bath
- Eye makeup remover, cleansing cream & cotton pads
- ‘Smart’ TV with international channels, DVD player, Extensive all ages DVD library
- King Sized bed
- walk-in wardrobe
Housekeeping: Daily. New linen every 2-3 days.
House Rules: Arrival from 3pm, departure by 11 am. The doorbell is not loud enough to be heard across the whole property (you will be happy to hear!) Please communicate imminent arrival by phone/sms/Whats’App/email once you are on your way to the house or an hour ahead of arrival. If you require earlier than standard arrival (before 3pm) we offer early arrival / bag drop off at a small fee (see below) All rooms are Non Smoking, but smoking outside – no problem !
- Infant under 2 years of age at time of stay: Euro 25/night*
- Child under 12 years of at time of stay Euro 35/night*
- Additional bed only (to make a ‘twin’ from a double – for 2 adults) Euro 25/night*
- Additional adult b&b (1 additional adult bed possible) Euro 70/night*
- Extra breakfast Euro 45 per 1-2 people.
- Early Arrival on the property & bag drop off: all bathroom facilities are within the suites, so for your comfort please bear in mind that your space will be ready for your arrival from 15.00 hours on check in day. You may not find an answer at the gate if you are early, so get in touch with us ahead of arrival.
- Arrival from Long Haul Flights If you are arriving to us direct from long haul, please make a note to us in the ‘comments’ section of the booking form, or tell us by email, include your airport of arrival and landing time. There is no charge for late arrival but we need to communicate before you arrive.