The Montepulciano Suite
Book the Montepulciano Suite if you want to wake up to a spectacular panorama.
Perfect at any point in the season the Montepulciano Suite has 6 large windows framing the uplifting, perfectly Tuscan vista, of undulating farmland, country houses, vines, Cypress trees and Oak woods. Views out towards the Orcia – Chiana ridge of hills from sitting room and bathroom – and a view of Montepulciano city high on the horizon from the bedroom.
A 3 room suite (bedroom – bathroom – sitting room) totalling 45 m2. Decorated in whites, with white stone floors, whitewashed traditional Tuscan beamed Chestnut and Terracotta ceilings. Intimate lighting, comfortable contemporary Italian designer furniture and large scale original contemporary art throughout.
Dual aspect bedroom with TV & DVD. Chic lounge and a table for two. Large bathroom in natural materials with great light and bespoke details. Double sized open (box less) shower with non slip white stone draining floor at one end, bath tub at the other. Bathe with a view.
Nightly rate: Euro 275-425 for two people sharing.
Who books it? Couples with a little one (or two), honeymooners, anyone who has to have the best room wherever they stay.
Travelling with family and friends: this room is licensed for up to 4 adults (anyone beyond their 12 birthday is considered ‘adult’ for our license) plus one child. When we have such a reservation we remove some of the sitting room furniture and add beds to this second room. The space is thus transformed from honeymoon suite into a comfortable two bedroom one bathroom space.
Services / amenities included with direct booked reservations:
- Free Drinks: Unlimited Espresso coffee, teas, bottled water, cold beers & local red wine
- Cook In: Fully equipped / partially stocked Summer Kitchen & BBQ
- Garden Food: pick Organic produce from our vegetable garden (great in high Summer)
- Laundry Service: 1 complimentary wash & line dry per 2 nights stay
Equipment / Amenities particular to this room:
- 20 MBS WiFi
- King Sized bed
- Independent Air Conditioning (controlled by you)
- Mosquito screens & black-out internal shutters on all windows
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for Italian-style cooling / atmospheric daytime shade
- Flat-screen ‘Smart’ TV with international stations
- DVD player, extensive DVD library including material for all age groups
- Highest quality Italian Frette bed linen, bathrobes, towels, bath mats & beach towels
- X-Large open shower with stone draining floor
- Full sized bath tub with a view
- Sanitised Spa shoes for your bathroom safety and comfort
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment
- Shower cap, shampoo+conditioner, hand wash, shower gel, body cream & bubble bath
- Eye make-up remover, cleansing cream & cotton pads
Housekeeping: Daily. New linen every 2-3 days.
House Rules: Arrival from 3pm, departure by 11 am. The doorbell is not loud enough to be heard across the whole property (you will be happy to hear!) Communicate imminent arrival time / ETA on the day: call /sms/ Whats’App once you are on your way to the house or an hour ahead of time. If you require earlier than standard arrival (before 3pm) we offer early arrival / bag drop off at a small fee (see below) All rooms are Non Smoking, but smoking outside – no problem !
- Infant under 2 years of age at time of stay: Euro 25/night
- Child under 12 years of at time of stay Euro 35/night
- Child over 12 years at time of stay Euro 70/night
- Additional bed only (to make a ‘twin’ for 2 adults) Euro 25/night
- Additional breakfast only Euro 45 /room
- Additional adult b&b (up to 2 additional beds possible in this space) Euro 70/night each
- Early Arrival on the property & bag drop off: Euro 25 Most early arrival requests don’t actually arrive early, are you sure you need an early arrival reservation? Call or drop us a message us an hour ahead of arrival or email the night before with your journey plan, for example ‘Checking out from Florence Hotel at 10 am’
Arrival from Long Haul Flights If you are arriving to us direct from long haul, please make a note to us in the ‘comments’ section of the booking form, or tell us by email, include your airport of arrival and landing time. There is no charge for late arrival but we need to communicate before you arrive.