The ‘Montepulciano’ Suite
So special to settle down to sleep with the stars in view and the gentle night breezes dancing over your skin
The Montepulciano Suite is our absolute best room. Sitting up high over a beautiful valley with acres of forest and organically farmed land below this is a true suite with private lounge, large bathroom & king sized panoramic bedroom. Big enough to carry a license for 4 adults and 2 infants, the suite works well as a luxurious space for a couple – and is a favourite with our honeymooners – as well as a chic scenario for a family when configured as double plus twin rooms.
The interiors are light and airy with art & design. Floors, Walls and ceilings are decorated in ‘whites’ – floors are in pale Travertine stone. Ceilings are traditional Tuscan beamed but whitewashed, and the walls are brush painted with natural lime powder. A king sized bed, ceramic side tables and wardrobe by Paola Navone in the bedroom and more of her furniture in the lounge room. A chest of drawers, large coffee table, armchair, sofa & hat stand. Paintings by Amanda Helen Atkins throughout the space. Lamps are custom built reclaimed one-offs. Ceiling lighting is playful, giving atmosphere with dimmable warm tones. There is a flat screen ‘smart’ TV in the bedroom with dedicated netflix channel. Independently controlled A/C in bedroom and lounge room. The sculptural bathroom is haptic and sensual with it’s powdery white ‘raw’ Travertine floors, natural chainsaw cut oak washstand and handmade Travertine vessel bowl sink – and Philipe Starck tub. The open rain shower is clad in calico coloured stone and facing the view. Views are superb throughout the space’s 6 large picture windows.
Who books it? Couples with a little one or two, honeymooners, families with teenagers or anyone who has to have the best room wherever they stay!
Equipment / Amenities
- 45 m 2
- Bedroom, bathroom & sitting room
- King sized bed
- Large bathroom + tub
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net, Persian blinds & black out shutters
- Flat-screen ‘smart’ TV
- Dedicated NetFlix channel
- Mini safe
- Frette luxury bed linen & towels
- Luxurious bathroom in Oak and Travertine
- Large rainfall shower with view
- Full length mirror
- Bathrobes, spa shoes & pool towels
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso Coffee
- Bottled Water
- 100% free fast & reliable WiFi
- B&B for up to 2 teenage children and one infant is included free of charge in this accommodation as a unique accommodation for one family. Tell us when you book if you are booking for family or as just 2 so that we know whether you require the private sitting room or the twin room. Please let us know ages of children so that we can add the right beds for your arrival.
How To Book This Room
This room is only available direct. Always contact us if you would like to book this room as even when already booked as we may be able to make it available by upgrading the existing booking to 2 double rooms.
- August – cancellation for sale, we can make a great rate in late August for 2 – 4 people, get in touch!