The Montepulciano Suite
Book the Montepulciano Suite if you want to wake up to a spectacular panorama.
Perfect at any point in the season the Montepulciano Suite has 6 large windows framing views of the undulating farmland, country houses, vines, Cypress trees and Oak woods. Views out towards the Orcia – Chiana ridge of hills from sitting room and bathroom – and a view of Montepulciano city high on the horizon from the bedroom.
A 3 room suite (bedroom – bathroom – sitting room) totalling 45 m2. Decorated in whites, with white stone floors, whitewashed traditional Tuscan beamed Chestnut and Terracotta ceilings. Intimate lighting, comfortable contemporary Italian designer furniture and large scale original contemporary art throughout.
Dual aspect bedroom with TV & DVD. Chic lounge and a table for two. Large bathroom in natural materials with great light and bespoke details. Double sized open (box less) shower with non slip white stone draining floor at one end, bath tub at the other. Bathe with a view.
Nightly rate: Euro 275-425 for two people sharing.
Who books it? Couples with a little one (or two), honeymooners, anyone who has to have the best room wherever they stay.
Travelling with family and friends: this room is licensed for up to 4 adults (anyone beyond their 12 birthday is considered ‘adult’ for our license) plus one child. When we have such a reservation we remove some of the sitting room furniture and add beds to this second room. The space is thus transformed from honeymoon suite into a comfortable two bedroom one bathroom space.
Make yourself at home the following features are provided on the house (breakfast is included in the basic rates for 1-2 people)
- Free Drinks: Unlimited Espresso coffee, teas, bottled water, cold beers & local red wine
- Cook In: Fully equipped / partially stocked Summer Kitchen & BBQ
- Garden Food: pick Organic produce from our vegetable garden (great in high Summer)
- Laundry Service: 1 complimentary wash & line dry per 2 nights stay
Equipment / Amenities particular to this room:
- 20 MBS WiFi
- King Sized bed
- Independent Air Conditioning (controlled by you)
- Mosquito screens & black-out internal shutters on all windows
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for Italian-style cooling / atmospheric daytime shade
- Flat-screen ‘Smart’ TV with international stations
- DVD player, extensive DVD library including material for all age groups
- Highest quality Italian Frette bed linen, bathrobes, towels, bath mats & beach towels
- X-Large open shower with stone draining floor
- Full sized bath tub with a view
- Sanitised Spa shoes for your bathroom safety and comfort
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment
- Shower cap, shampoo+conditioner, hand wash, shower gel, body cream & bubble bath
- Eye make-up remover, cleansing cream & cotton pads
Housekeeping: Daily. New linen every 2-3 days.
Arrival from 3 pm, departure by 11 am
- Infant under 2 years of age at time of stay: Euro 25/night
- Child under 12 years of at time of stay Euro 35/night
- Child over 12 years at time of stay Euro 70/night
- Baby and infant equipment available.
- Additional bed only (to make a ‘twin’ for 2 adults) is free of charge but subject to availability and must be booked ahead.
- Additional adult b&b (up to 2 additional beds possible in this space) Euro 70/night each
- Extra breakfast only Euro 45 per 1-2 people.
- Arrival on the property: All bathroom facilities are within the suites. Your space will be ready for your arrival from 15.00 hours on check in day. Siena House is more like a villa rental than a hotel from this point of view, and we are not only gated entry but we need to expect you. We are on dedicated reception from 3 pm. Earlier arrival on the property is available at a small fee but must be booked in advance.
- Arrival from Long Haul Flights If you are arriving to us direct from long haul, please make a note to us in the ‘comments’ section of the booking form, or tell us by email, include your airport of arrival and landing time. There is no charge for late arrival but we need to communicate before you arrive.