‘Siena’ – Large Double Room
Siena Room. On the South West corner of the house. Lucky bed – set alight by the day’s last sunbeams. 36m2
A spacious room with queen sized bed, original art, contemporary furnishing and afternoon sun.
The bedroom is double aspect with two quite different beautiful views. Decorated in whites with whitewashed traditional beamed ceilings and white stone floors. TV / DVD. Optional air conditioning. Frequent summer breezes. Mosquito screens, external blinds and black out shutters on all windows. Dainty table for two and modest sized mirror fronted wardrobe; sufficient for a romantic weekend break. Chic little en suite bathroom with open rain style shower and our most spectacular in-shower view.
Who books it? Anyone who has booked it before.
from Euro 200 per night.
Services included with direct booked reservations:
- Free Drinks: Unlimited Espresso coffee, teas, bottled water, cold beers & local red wine
- Cook In: Fully equipped / partially stocked Summer Kitchen & BBQ
- Garden Food: pick Organic produce from our vegetable garden (great in high Summer
- Laundry Service: 1 complimentary wash & line dry per 2 nights stay
Equipment / Amenities particular to this room:
- 20 MBS WiFi
- Independent Air Conditioning (controlled by you)
- Mosquito screens & black-out internal shutters on all windows
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for Italian-style cooling / atmospheric daytime shade.
- Highest quality Italian bed linen, bathrobes, towels, bath mats & beach towels by Frette
- Large open shower with sandblasted white stone draining floor
- Sanitised Spa shoes for your bathroom safety and comfort
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment & shower cap
- Shampoo+conditioner, hand wash, shower gel, body cream
- Eye make-up remover, cleansing cream & cotton pads
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, Extensive DVD all ages library
- Queen Sized bed
- Weekend wardrobe for hanging and chest of drawers
Limitations: No additional adult possible. The Siena Room’s license permits 2 adults plus 1 child at age under 12 years at the time of stay.
Housekeeping: Daily. New linen every 2-3 days.
House Rules: Arrival from 3pm, departure by 11 am. The doorbell is not loud enough to be heard across the whole property (you will be happy to hear!) Please communicate imminent arrival by phone/sms/Whats’App/email once you are on your way to the house. If you require earlier than standard arrival (before 3pm) we offer early arrival / bag drop off at a small fee (see below) All rooms are Non Smoking, but smoking outside – no problem !
- Infant under 2 years of age at time of stay: Euro 25/night
- Child under 12 years of at time of stay Euro 35/night
Extras – book in advance:
- Additional bed only (to make a ‘twin’ for 2 adults) Euro 25/night
- Additional breakfast only Euro 45 /room
- Early Arrival on the property & bag drop off: Euro 25. Most early arrival requests don’t actually arrive early, but find lots of lovely things to do en route to the house… are you sure you need an early arrival reservation? Check the box when booking to reserve. Call or drop us a message with ETA once you are en route so that we know to be at the house and close to the entry phone for you at the relevant time.
- Arrival from Long Haul Flights If you are arriving to us direct from long haul, please make a note to us in the ‘comments’ section of the booking form, or tell us by email, include your airport of arrival and landing time. There is no charge for late arrival but we need to communicate before you arrive.