Large Double ‘Siena’
Decorated in whites with whitewashed traditional beamed ceilings and white stone floors.
Queen sized bed, original art, contemporary furnishing and afternoon sun. Internet TV & DVD player. Optional air conditioning, good evening breezes in Summer. Mosquito screens, external blinds and black out shutters on all windows. Armchair, rocking chair, table for two and mirror fronted wardrobe. En suite bathroom in sandblasted white stone with bespoke details and great light. Open rain style shower and spectacular in-shower view.
Who books it? Anyone who has booked it before.
Breakfast is included in the rates for 1-2 people.
Equipment / Amenities particular to this room:
- 20 MBS WiFi
- Independent Air Conditioning (controlled by you)
- Mosquito screens & black-out internal shutters on all windows
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for Italian-style cooling / atmospheric daytime shade.
- Highest quality Italian bed linen, bathrobes, towels, bath mats & beach towels by Frette
- Large open shower with sandblasted white stone draining floor
- Sanitised Spa shoes for your bathroom safety and comfort
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment & shower cap
- Shampoo+conditioner, hand wash, shower gel, body cream
- Eye make-up remover, cleansing cream & cotton pads
- Internet TV, DVD player, Extensive DVD all ages library
- Queen Sized bed
- Weekend wardrobe for hanging and chest of drawers
Arrival from 3 pm, departure by 11 am
Housekeeping: Daily. New linen every 2-3 days.
- Baby Bed for under 3 years: Euro 25 one off charge.
- Extra B&B for under 12 years: Euro 35 per night.
- Maximum head count 2 adults + 1 under 12 years.
Free of charge for members on 2/+ nights’ stay:
- Pink Fizz Welcome
- Free & Unlimited Basic Bar
- Cook in in the Summer Kitchen / BBQ
- Garden Food: pick from the Kitchen Garden
- Laundry Service
- WhatsApp Concierge with Amanda during and up to 24 hours either side of your stay
- To sign up for membership reserve 2/+ nights direct with promo code SignMeUp
Arrival from Long Haul Flights If you are arriving to us direct from long haul, please make a note to us in the ‘comments’ section of the booking form, or tell us by email, include your airport of arrival and landing time. There is no charge for late arrival but we need to communicate before you arrive.