Terms of Service
In using our website, including reserving at our homepage booking system, you are agreeing to our Terms Of Service
It is the responsibility of the guest to purchase travel insurance to protect against unforeseen events that might result in damage or losses or prevent travel.
15 day Resale Policy
If Cancellation is notified with 15 or more days remaining to check in, we will attempt resale on the booker’s behalf. Cancelled nights will be refunded exclusively according to resale. No ongoing credit is provided. Cancel early to get best results: 15 days is already late for a sale.
15 day Standby Policy
Where dates are in high demand, or we have sold out of accommodation in your category, we may reach out to seek Reconfirmation. We reserve the right to charge your booking earlier/in full where no response is forthcoming within 48 hrs.
Arrival on the property from 3-9 pm [check in from 4pm] as standard* Departure from 09-11 am [check out by 11am] as Standard* Non-Standard arrival and departure timings must be requested 24–48 hours prior to arrival. *Timings may be a little different with Restricted and Weekly Rates.
Please book all guests into your reservation. Presence of all/any children of all/any age must be declared at the time of booking. Use the comments box to inform us of child presence and age. Where occupancy is exceeded, we will have no choice but to refuse check in and treat the booking as No Show. No Refund or Credit/Voucher will be provided.
Non-standard cleaning requirements at departure, spontaneous late departure, items damaged or missing from the rental spaces and purchases made in house will be charged to the credit card provided. We may require more than one card [one per double room rented] for multiroom/suite/group bookings.
Safety, security, Privacy
- The pool is open is between 08.00 hours in the morning and 20.00 hours in the evening.
- THERE IS NO LIFE GUARD PRESENT AT THIS POOL
- Children under 14 must be accompanied and supervised by adults at all times;
- It is obligatory to use the shower [with soap] and to wash the feet before entering the water [we provide pool shoes and robes for comfort]
- It is obligatory to use slippers/pool shoes in the vicinity of the pool and unpaved pathways;
- It is forbidden to dive or engage in potentially harmful behaviour in the pool area.
- The pool may only be accessed only via the steps or ladder provided.
- No smoking is allowed
- Swimming pool use is prohibited during any cleaning or sanitizing operations
- Bathing in the event of rain and thunderstorms and, in particular, adverse weather conditions is dangerous and therefore prohibited
- It is forbidden to play with the pool plant and equipment;
- It is forbidden to bring glassware or other potentially dangerous items in the pool area.
- It is recommended not to bathe before three hours have elapsed since the last meal.
- In case of emergency, call 118
- The nearest telephone is within the house with the owners
- The Emergency area for First Aid is within the entrance hall (on the wall by the stairs) and in the Guest Kitchen (behind the entrance door)
- The swimming pool is reserved for resident guests only
- The deepest point of the pool is 140 cm The shallowest point is 140 cm.
- Its dimensions are 7 mt. by 14 mt;
- The pool manager is Malvin Tyler
- Pool water is filtered, treated, controlled and analysed daily;
- The toilets are located in the main house
SMOKING Smoking is not allowed indoors. Smokers are reminded that the ground can be very dry in the Summer and must use ashtrays [located inside entrance hall and guest kitchen] when smoking outside. FIRE EXITS The front/main entrance door must be kept clear of obstruction and remain openable (not double locked) during the night, as it is the fire escape for the first floor. FIRE EXTINGUISHERS are provided in the Tuscany Suite Lounge, as well as the Guest Kitchen, and Main Kitchen. GUEST KITCHEN Please excercize caution when cooking: keep children away from the gas hob, check the gas hob is ‘off’ upon exit and don’t leave the kitchen whilst you are cooking. BBQ During the hot Summer months, the BBQ must remain on the terrace and not be positioned over grass.
FIRST AID BOXES are fitted within the entrance to the main house within the entrance to the guest kitchen [Summer Kitchen] EMERGENCIES A staff member will be on site 24 hours per day. All rooms have emergency bells. We have an additional emergency call bell for you to call us for nighttime emergency. AMBULANCE To call an ambulance, dial 118. Operators will have some English, don’t hesitate to call. We will assist with translation requirements for as long as required, including at hospital.
The property is never left empty; there is always a family or staff member on site. We have CCTV around the main house [externally]. For all rooms, guests are advised to lock doors during absence[for security] but are requested to keep keys in any locked doors during the night [for safety] All exits must remain clear of baggage/obstruction. Guests should not travel with high value items unless unavoidable, in which case they should insure them specifically. Cars and other valuable items are the responsibility of the guest. Cars are parked at the owner/renters risk-including when parked within the perimeter fence.
The property is fully enclosed with high wall/fence and gates. Guests are provided with entry devices. Non-residents are not afforded entry to the property or the house. We have CCTV around the villa [outside] Please note that when renting the villa exclusively, 24 hr professional security [guard] will be a mandatory inclusion as we require personnel on site 24 hours per day for safety reasons.
Young children must be accommodated with parents at all times at the property. Child beds must not be moved out of bedrooms [into bathrooms/wardrobes etc] Children must not be accommodated without parents in the rooms with a bath tub. Children must not be allowed to sit on windowsills or lean out of windows, climb or stand on furniture. Shoes must be worn in shared spaces and in the garden. Children are not allowed to wander alone on the property. We have animals on the property, including small breed chickens or Bantams [male and female] ducks and geese and indeed we have a small but steep sided natural pond low down in the garden, out of sight. We have a highly trained working shepherd dog at the property. Guests are politely requested not to approach or seek interaction with the dog, who has been trained to be indifferent/ignore people that he does not know.
We have birds, a dog, and bees on the property. We use feather pillow and feather duvet as a rule, but we do have synthetic pillows and duvets available upon advance request. Guests with food intolerances are reminded that we have cooking facilities on site. For food allergies or intolerances around breakfast, or indeed any specific requirement around food or health, tell us at the time of booking [use the comments box], and please remind us at arrival or during our pre-arrival communication, also.
Voucher paid amounts will be subject to reactivation in cancellation as described in your 2020 email from us. New/balancing amounts will be subject to the cancellation policies as cited at the reservation itself. Vouchers are not refunded under any circumstances.
2020 Voucher Reactivation
[Cancellation policy for voucher-paid amounts] Vouchers will be reissued to full value where cancellation gives 60 days notice. For cancellations notified between 60 and 30 days, the voucher will be reissued to 50% value. For later cancellations, no voucher is issued.