‘Florence’ Double Room
Sunsets, Arches and Animals
Once the nursery where the Oxen were born, back in the house’s heyday, this room is two steps up from the South West tip of the garden. This room has Gervasoni double bed and armchair, built in wardrobe, 42-inch flat screen, TV, wired LAN & Wi-Fi, Netflix, underfloor heating and independently controlled A/C. Mosquito screens on all openings. There is a pretty bathroom made in Oak and Travertine with WC, bidet and walk-in shower. Views are our towards the Orcia-Chiana ridge on one side, cypress trees, olive studded hills and hill towns on the other.
- Gervasoni double bed
- 42 inch TV
- LAN & WiFi
- Built in wardrobe
- Soft sofa and armchair
- Coffee table
- Full length mirror
- Independent Air Conditioning
- Mosquito screens
- Split blackout shutters for privacy/ full dark
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for soft light and ventilation
- Built in Oak and Travertine
- Walk-in shower
- Bare bricks
- Mirror & Shaving mirror
- Blackout & Persian blinds
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment
- WC & Bidet
- 2 steps (without handrails)
- Access direct from the garden
GOOD TO KNOW
- You will need a car in this part of Tuscany.
- The property is a walled and gated villa. Gates remain closed.
- Our access road is pretty good for rural Tuscany, but don’t bring a Ferrari!
- We have CCTV at the property, outside, around the villa.
- We have animals [heritage breed poultry] free ranging over large areas of the property. The birds are excluded from the pool area, the parking area and the South lawn/terrace.
- We have bees on the property.
Never hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more, use the CONTACT box at the booking link above, or email Amanda at email@example.com