King Size for 2 (+1)
A breezy, independent, sunset aspect double ensuite on the ground floor of the house with Arches! Arches! Arches! Once the nursery where the Chianina (White Tuscan Oxon) calves were born back in the house’s heyday, the room is two steps up from the South West tip of the garden.
With a quintessential Tuscan panorama (Olive grove, rolling hills, hill town and Cypress trees) the room has a Queen size double bed, atmospheric lighting, built in wardrobe, sofa, armchair, lounge table, 42 inch flat screen TV, wired LAN & WiFi, Netflix, underfloor heating and independently controlled A/C, ‘French’ window doors off both bedroom & bathroom with both hardwood external ‘Persian’ blinds and split internal blackout blinds. Mosquito screens on all openings.
Our most beautiful bathroom with stone vessel sink perched on an Oak washstand against a historic bare brick wall. Vaulted and beamed ceilings, WC & Bidet, large open walk in shower with a view. White stone walls, whitewashed ceilings, lime powder painted walls and modern art.
- King sized bed
- 42 inch TV
- LAN & WiFi
- Built in wardrobe
- Lounge table
- Full length mirror
- Optional Air Conditioning
- Mosquito screens
- Split blackout shutters for privacy/ full dark
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for soft light and ventilation
- Rain shower
- Washstand with stone vessel sink
- Mirror & Shaving mirror
- Blackout & Persian blinds
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment
- WC & Bidet
- Garden, Guest Kitchen and pool. Access to the room via 2 stone steps up. From bedroom to bathroom 2 stone steps down. No Handrails.
- This room is not available for Summer 2020
Best Available Rate
- Best Available Rate & Cancellation Policy is always direct with us HERE Select the room and click ‘continue’ to review the booking and cancellation policy