‘Florence’ Garden Double
Sunsets, Arches and Air
[Superior Double] With a wide open Tuscan panorama directly outside, Florence is set on the South West tip of the garden, and independent of the rest of the house. A dual aspect corner room, inside, the set-up is cosy with a large double bed [160 cm wide double mattress], lounge table and armchair all by Gervasoni, and a cute low sofa in pigeon grey. Historic brick detail and a walk in shower with views feature in the bathroom. Please Note: with a view like this, we simply could not put up barriers: We have provisioned for privacy when inside, by fitting split internal shutters and full sized Persian blinds externally to the bathroom and bedroom window-doors, but the immediate space outside is not separated from the rest of the garden.
- Gervasoni double bed
- 42-inch TV
- LAN & WiFi
- Built in wardrobe
- Sofa and armchair
- Coffee table
- Full length mirror
- Independent Air Conditioning
- Mosquito screens
- Split blackout shutters for privacy/ full dark
- External ‘Persian’ blinds for soft light and ventilation
- Built in Oak and Travertine
- Walk-in shower
- Bare bricks
- Mirror & Shaving mirror
- Blackout & Persian blinds
- Hair dryer with diffuser attachment
- WC & Bidet
- 2 steps (without handrails)
- Access direct from the garden
GOOD TO KNOW
- You will need a car in this part of Tuscany.
- The property is a walled and gated villa. Gates remain closed.
- Our access road is pretty good for rural Tuscany, but don’t bring a Ferrari!
- We have CCTV at the property, outside, around the villa.
- We have animals [heritage breed poultry] free ranging over large areas of the property.
Never hesitate to contact us if you would like to know more, use the CONTACT box at the booking link above, or email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org