Chris Borg Photography Weekend Workshops
Along with your camera bring sensible footwear and a sense of adventure. We are going to be seeking out the most heart stopping sights in Southern Tuscany
Dates are: 19-22 June & September 18-21
In 2017 we had the fortune to welcome the very talented photographer Chris Borg to the house. Chris was here for film and photography. Since then he has returned many times, always with camera(s) and drone, hopping out of bed at dawn and exploring day long. Now with deep knowledge of the area, Chris is returning in June and September of 2020 to work with us on two Tuscany Photography Weekends.
The weekends will be a fun way to explore the area as well as an opportunity to create some amazing images. We will be focussing on countryside locations but also fitting in as much as we can along the way including some unmissable local hilltowns and a possibly even a winery or two. You can get a feel for it in Chris’s photography below and film, ‘someplace in Tuscany’ at the bottom of this page.
“JOIN US FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE IN THE HEART OF TUSCANY. WE’LL BE VISITING SOME OF MY TOP RECOMMENDED LOCATIONS (IN AND AROUND THE VAL D’ORCIA AND VAL DI CHIANA REGIONS) AND GUARANTEED TO GO BACK HOME WITH SOME FANTASTIC SHOTS AND GREAT MEMORIES.
OUR BASE WILL BE A SMALL VILLAGE CALLED TORRITA DI SIENA, It’s THE PERFECT STARTING PLACE FOR THE DAILY TRIPS. WE’LL be doing optional early morning shoots As well as SUNSETs AT DIFFERENT SCENIC LOCATIONS, not forgetting some wine tasting, truffle hunting, and daily VISITS TO SOME OF THE SURROUNDING MEDIEVAL TOWNS – MONTEPULCIANO / PIENZA / SIENA / CORTONA / BAGNO VIGNONI.
over the past two years tuscany has quickly become my second home and it will be an absolute pleasure to show you around” – Chris Borg
WHO SHOULD JOIN ?
- Beginner and intermediate photographers/creators hoping to learn more and improve
- Travel enthusiasts looking to meet like minded people and experience Tuscany
- Advanced photographers interested in travelling in a group and having someone else take care of the logistics
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- 3 nights accommodation at Siena House
- Breakfast at Siena House. Lunch & dinner en route, locations yet to fix.
- Transport throughout the whole trip (excluding Airport Transfers)
- One to one support on photography, videography, editing & social media.
about the accommodation
We will be staying at Siena House, a hilltop villa with fantastic views and beautiful, comfortable rooms: currently we have the following rooms avaialble: 3 double rooms (for 2 adults) 1 junior suite (for 2 adults) and 1 two bedroom family suite (for 2-3 adults). One child of 0-11 years of age can be accommodated with parents per double room/suite.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST ?
899 Euro per person based on 2 people sharing a double room
- Double Room for 1-2 people: 599 Euro/night = 1797 Euro
- Larger rooms (for 2-3) are also available at a higher (+100 Euro) nightly rate
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Transfers (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Personal Expenses (Shopping, Souvenirs etc)
Meet chris borg Here
Check availability/book here
Enter the arrival and departure dates to view availability. Go to step 2 of the booking process to review payment and cancellation policies. We accept Visa & Mastercard
ANYTHING ELSE ?
- Recommended airports: Perugia, Rome, Florence, Pisa
- Group size: 3 to 10 people
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Weather: Warm
- Want to stay longer ? you can book a few nights earlier or later at the link above, or enquire with Malvin & Amanda email@example.com
Get a feel for a weekend in Tuscany with Chris Borgs film ‘Somewhere in Tuscany’